For most men, growing a beard can be one of life’s unexplained joys. For some, it is a symbol of free expression. Others just want to look more masculine and attractive to the opposite sex. There’s a belief among men that sporting a beard would boost standing over other beardless men.
Ironically, some men think that sporting a beard has an association with historical or biblical emblem of power- like Abraham Lincoln, Karl Max, Sigmund Freud, Jesus Christ and even Santa Claus. Of course, early time has shown men wearing full beard no matter what their status in society is.
Nowadays, men are sporting designer stubbles, waxed moustache and hipster beards. Each guy has a unique way of showing off a beard –full grown or not. But not all men find it easy to grow plums of facial hair. Indeed, growing a beard takes a serious commitment and dedication. It entails time and tons of patience and must not be perceived just like a snap of a finger magic transformation.
Here are some ways on how to grow a fuller and thicker beard naturally:
- Exfoliate your skin - Do this once a week to help remove dead cells and stimulate hair growth.
- Wash your face with warm water - Use a mild cleanser twice a day. Clean skin will help accelerate hair growth.
- Moisturize with Eucalyptus - This helps promote facial hair growth to grow beard faster.
- Get sufficient and quality sleep hours - Sleeping well helps repair damaged skin cells and promote beard growth.
- Take vitamins and minerals and supplements - Vitamins like A, B, C and E and minerals helps increase the speed process of hair growth. Biotin supplements is known to help beard grow faster.
7 Take time to relax - Health and beauty experts believe that hair reveals stress. Manage your stress through meditation and yoga. Beards will grow more quickly when you are relaxed.
- Increase protein in your diet. The protein from meat, fish, eggs and nuts will help facial hair grow quicker.
- Refrain from trimming facial hair often. Wait after six weeks of fully grown beard before grooming it. Trimming it early will affect its growth cycle.
- Massage your face This will improve blood circulation to the face, which will then stimulate new hair growth.
- Do not shave everyday There is no scientific research proving that shaving everyday makes beards grow faster. This is a myth many men still believe.
- Itching and rashes can happen This is unavoidable during the initial days of growth. Apply hydrocortisone cream to your face
- Use amla oil It is a natural remedy to increase facial hair growth. Massage your face with amla oil and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse with cold water to clean it.
There you have it men, if you religiously follow the above tips and add more of your own unconventional techniques, you will achieve your goal. Do not expect an epic outcome overnight. Beard growth takes time. If you stick with your plan, you will be not be disappointed. At least, your beard will be better maintained with all of the efforts: ).
D5F_1m, D5F_3m, D-5-N-1m,D-5-N-3m, D-5-W-1m, D-5-W-3m,DuG10W_1m, DuG15-N-1m, DuG-15-N-3m, DuG-15-N-Plus-1m,DuG-15-N-Plus-3m, EF02-12m, EF02-4m,DuG-15-W-1m,DuG-15-W-3m, DG-15-W-Plus-3m,EG-5-F-1m, EG-5-F-3m,E-G-5-N-F-1m, E-G-5-N-F-3m, EG-6-P-1m,EG-6-P-3m,Flexible_order,haircovet_shampoo_1m, haircovet_shampoo_3m, roller-150, roller_25, LP-2-W-1m,LP-2-W-3m, LP-3-NPG_1m, LP-3-NPG-3m,b-5-s-1, b-5-s-3, Lg-4-m-S-1m